2020 Husqvarna Motorcycles TC 125
Call for Price
With 40 hp and unrivalled agility, the TC 125 may be small in capacity but makes up for it by being big on capability. Using the latest in 2-stroke technology put through countless hours of testing results in more power and torque than anything else in its class. The TC 125 features premium build quality and components, making it a true contender for both seasoned racers and beginners.
- Engine: With impressive power and torque and an overall weight of just 38 pounds, the 125 cc engine shows the continued commitment in 2-stroke technology at Husqvarna Motorcycles. The lightweight unit is designed to provide more torque than traditional 2-stroke engines making the TC 125 easier to ride for both beginners and seasoned professionals. As with the larger motors, the TC 125 engine centralizes rotating mass for optimal operation with the chassis resulting in light and agile handling.
- Cylinder And Piston: The cylinder features an innovative power valve design and 54 mm bore. Both the main and lateral exhaust ports are matched with a machined finish on the exhaust port's upper contour for more accurate port timing, delivering unrivalled 2-stroke performance.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is manufactured to be as light as possible and is balanced perfectly to reduce vibrations. The component is precisely positioned to ensure rotational mass has very little effect on the overall handling of the motorcycle.
- Crankcase: High-pressure die cast production processes keep overall weight to a minimum. The iconic Husqvarna Motorcycles emblem adorns the bronze-finished crankcase covers as a modern-day salute to the 2-stroke legends of the past.
- Chromium Molybdenum Frame: The chromium molybdenum steel frame harnesses advanced geometries and flex characteristics aimed at providing unparalleled rider feedback, energy absorption and exceptional straight-line stability. The frame is finished off in a premium blue powder coating with standard frame protectors for superior protection and durability.
- Carbon Fibre Subframe: The use of carbon fiber strips away weight, improving weight distribution and bringing weight closer to the center of gravity for precise handling. The composition of the material is 30% carbon fiber and the overall 3-piece construction is remarkably light but also very strong for an overall weight of 3.1 pounds. Additionally, a specific rigidity has been calculated in the component for optimal handling and rider ergonomics.
- WP Xact Front Suspension: The 48 mm split air fork features a capsulated air spring and pressurized oil chamber for progressive and consistent damping. The forks feature revised settings and are easily adjusted via the single air pressure pre-load valve, as well as through easy access clickers for compression and rebound. Additionally, the air pump needed to adjust the fork's air pressure is provided as standard.
- WP Xact Rear Suspension: With an updated settings, the WP XACT rear shock provides advanced damping characteristics for unsurpassed traction and energy absorbtion. A pressure balance inside the shock ensures consistent damping, resulting in superior rider comfort and feeling.
- Gearbox: The 6-speed gearbox is manufactured exclusively by PANKL Racing Systems and ensures the highest level of durability and reliability. The gearbox features specific motocross gearing, while the gear lever features an innovative tip design that prevents dirt build-up.
- Hydraulic Clutch: The reliable, high quality, German-made MAGURA clutch system guarantees even wear, near maintenance-free operation and perfect modulation in every condition. This means that lever play is constantly compensated for, keeping the pressure point and clutch function consistent in cold or hot conditions, as well as over time.
- Self-Cleaning Footpegs: Successfully tested and proven in the toughest conditions, the self-cleaning footpeg mounts prevent dirt from collecting and clogging up pegs when riding through deep and muddy terrain.
- Pro Taper Handlebar: Manufactured to exacting standards, PRO TAPER handlebars feature class-leading strength and fatigue resistance with minimal weight.
- High Tech Production Processes: High-pressure die cast production processes keep the overall engine weight to a minimum, resulting in a thinner, but overall stronger, engine casing. On the frame side, hydroforming, laser-cutting and robot welding merge quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques, while an innovative carbon composite subframe features supreme strength at minimal weight.
- Mikuni Carburettor: The TC 125 features a 38 mm flat slide MIKUNI TMX carburettor. The carburettor provides smooth and controllable power delivery with optimal performance across the entire RPM range.
- Functional Bodywork: Clean, Swedish-inspired design and ergonomics are tailored to deliver exceptional comfort and control, enabling riders to perform at the highest level for extended periods of time. Adapted after countless hours of testing, the contact points are specifically positioned to allow seamless movement around the motorcycle.
- Tool-Less Airbox Design: Designed with precisely positioned inlet ducts aimed at reducing drag and air flow deformation, the new airbox ensures unrestricted airflow with maximum filter protection. The TWIN AIR filter is easily accessed without tools, by simply removing the left side panel for easy maintenance.
- Displacement: 124.8 cm³
- Design: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Stroke: 54.5 mm
- Bore: 54 mm
- Starter: Kickstarter
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet, multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS: Kokusan
- Frame design: Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- Front suspension: WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
- Suspension travel (front): 310 mm
- Suspension travel (rear): 300 mm
- Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle: 63.9 °
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- 124.8 cm³
- Bore and Stroke
- 54 mm x 54.5 mm
- Fuel System
- Front Suspension
- WP XACT-USD, Ø 48 mm
- Rear Suspension
- WP XACT Monoshock with linkage
- Final Drive
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in.