2019 Yamaha YDX-TORC
Call for Price
Stock Image: Quicksilver/Team Yamaha Blue
No need to load an eMTB onto your car to ride that hero dirt on your local trails. Adventure begins at the end of the driveway with electric pedal assist that will get you to the singletrack and up the most giant climbs. Explore new routes and take the long-way home. You’ll be back before you know it.
- PW-X Drive Unit: PW-X is Yamaha’s lightest and most responsive drive unit designed to deliver a totally new mountain bike riding experience. Five levels of assist provide power for every situation in a way that feels smooth and natural. We call it “Pure Ride”, and with one ride you’ll understand why.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: YDX TORC is equipped with powerful Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors for strong, dependable braking in all conditions.
- Integrated Rear Hub Speed Sensor: Exclusive to Yamaha Power Assist Bicycles is a speed sensor engineered into the rear hub. Clean, out of sight and protected with no spoke mounted magnets to worry about. Our speed sensor recognizes the slightest change in bicycle speed and helps adjust motor input to deliver a smooth and natural power assist feel for the ultimate ride experience.
- Compact Multi-Function Display: Simple, tough and highly efficient best describes YDX TORC’s multi-function LCD display. On top is the easy to read color-coded LED assist level indicator. The main LCD interface provides a host of functions; Speedometer, average speed, maximum speed, odometer, trip meter, battery capacity, battery range, cadence, clock and stopwatch. There’s a USB power supply port and Bluetooth® connectivity to round out the package.
- Ergonomic Control Switches: Many times it’s the details that make a good product great. Check out YDX TORC’s ergonomic control switches. They’re large and easy to operate in all types of conditions while wearing mountain bike gloves.
- Yamaha 500 Wh Li-ion Battery: Yamaha’s 500 Watt-hour Lithium-ion battery pack provides reliable & long lasting energy for your mountain bike adventures. When it comes time to replenish, you can charge the battery pack on or off the bike using the Yamaha’s high speed charger. Yamaha’s unique side docking battery mount allows for a frame design with a lower stand-over height.
- RockShox Recon Front Fork: YDX TORC is equipped with the RockShox Recon Gold RL front fork featuring 120mm of travel, compression adjustment and remote lock out.
- Shimano SLX Shadow Rear Derailleur: YDX TORC’s 11-speed shifting duties are handled by Shimano’s excellent SLX Shadow rear derailleur.
- Dropper Post Ready: Cable housing guides are located under the top tube for external dropper post, or use the housing port located on the drive side of the downtube to route housing for an internal dropper post.
- Suggested Use: XC Trail, Mountain
- Colors: Quicksilver/Team Yamaha Blue
- Size: 15 in. (S), 17 in. (M), 19 in. (L)
- Total Weight: 46.7lb (M)
- Motor: PW-X; Center mount; ISIS splined spindle; Triple Sensor System with integrated speed sensor as part of rear hub; Weight: 6.83lb; Rated power: 250W (Nominal), 500W (Max); Max torque: 80Nm; Max cadence support: 120rpm; Max speed support: 20mph; Support modes: ECO+, ECO, STANDARD, HIGH, EXPW; Protective motor cover included
- Control Switch and Multi-Function Computer: Computer control functions include: (5) Power-level control switch, stop watch, distance units, power-level LED on/off, Bluetooth™ connectivity, USB power, USB connectivity, cycling function display items, time adjustment, 3-color LED power assist level light indicator; Cycling function display include: speed, average speed, maximum speed, trip distance, odometer, cadence, battery capacity (%)
- Battery: Yamaha 500Wh with Charge-life indicator and Self-diagnosis display; Side-exiting dock station with anti-vibration mounting plate; Weight 6.61lb; 500Wh 36V; 4-hour charge time
- Frame: Yamaha hydroformed and butted alluminum tubing; Tapered headtube; Internal cable/housing routing; Additional mounts for external dropper post compatibility; 2-bolt motor mount; 12 x 142 rear spacing; Integrated speed sensor harness
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 120mm travel, 15mm Maxle™; Remote lock-out lever; Tapered aluminum steerer, 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in
- Headset: Integrated tapered headset with 30mm headset spacers
- Stem: Yamaha Alloy 4-bolt faceplate; 31.8 diameter; 60mm length
- Handlebar: Alloy 20mm riser bar; 31.8mm diameter; 730mm width
- Grips/Tape: Locking Dual Core
- Seatpost/Saddle Clamp: Alloy 30.9 x 300mm (S), 330mm (M), 380mm (L) with 2-bolt adjustable tilt saddle rail clamp
- Seatpost Collar: Quick-Release Lever 35.0mm
- Saddle: Yamaha Plus Cro-Mo Rails
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-IL; 11-speed; i-Spec II integrated with M7000 brake lever
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX M7000 GS Shadow +
- Crankarm: FSA ISIS; 170mm
- Chain: KMC X11e
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000; 11-speed; 11/42T
- Chainring(S): Praxxis Wave 36T 104 BCD
- Brakes/Rotors: Shimano SLX iSpec li integrated clamp with M7000 shifter; 180mm SM-RT68 Centerlock Rotor
- Rims: 27.5in.; Welded and pinned Rim; Eyelet spoke holes; Width: 26mm (OUTSIDE) 21mm (INSIDE)
- Spokes: Spokes SUS304
- Spoke Nipples: Brass
- Hubs: Anodized; Centerlock brake mount; Front hub 15 x 100 TA, rear hub 12 x 142 Shimano freehub and Yamaha Bicycles Speed Sensor
- Tires/Tubes: Maxxis Ardent 27.5 x 2.25in; Silkworm puncture protection under tread; PV tube
- Accessories: Yamaha keys; Yamaha battery charger; Bell
- Warranty: 3-Year on Frame, Motor, Battery*; Component Manufacturer's warranty** is supported by Yamaha
- Engine Type
- Yamaha 500Wh
- Front Tire
- Maxxis Ardent 27.5 x 2.25 in.
- Rear Tire
- Maxxis Ardent 27.5 x 2.25 in.
- Front Brake
- Shimano SLX iSpec li
- Rear Brake
- Shimano SLX iSpec li
- Front Suspension
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL
- Yamaha hydroformed and butted alluminum tubing
- Shimano SLX CS-M7000; 11-speed; 11/42T
- Shimano SLX SL-M7000-IL
- KMC X11e
- Top Speed
- Quicksilver/Team Yamaha Blue
- 46.7 lb. (M)
- 1101mm (S); 1125mm (M); 1155mm (L)