2019 Yamaha UrbanRush
Call for Price
Stock Image: Onyx
Nothing beats the excitement of standing at the start line. For you, every stop light and crosswalk line is a chance to win again. Standing-start-sprints on your commute to work. Total concentration. Total pavement domination. No longer do you have to shave your legs to lead the pack.
- Rear Rack Mounts: The built-in bosses on UrbanRush are there to accept Yamaha’s accessory rear rack to help dial in your ultimate commuter.
- PWSeries SE Drive Unit: At the heart of UrbanRush is Yamaha’s awesome PWSeries SE center mount drive unit. Integrated to the bottom bracket, the drive unit provides a low center of gravity for exceptional handling. The four levels of power assist assure UrbanRush lives up to it’s name.
- Compact Multi-Function Display: Large ergonomic control switches and easy to read LCD multi-function display are designed to keep your focus on what’s ahead. The color-coded LED assist level indicator is easy to see at a glance. The main LCD interface allows you to choose from a full suite of functions; Speedometer, average speed, maximum speed, odometer, trip meter, battery capacity, battery range, cadence, clock and stopwatch. We didn’t forget the USB power supply port and Bluetooth® connectivity to complete the package.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm center lock rotors ensure strong, confident braking in all conditions. Speaking of all conditions, UrbanRush’s fork has mounting tabs for easy installation of Yamaha’s accessory front fender.
- Shimano Tiagra Groupset: Shimano’s durable 10-speed Tiagra groupset handles UrbanRush’s shifting duties. The double chainring (50/34T) ensures optimum gear range to conquer any climb your commute presents with ease.
- LED Headlight: We equipped UrbanRush with a powerful LED headlight to help guide the way. The headlight’s on/off button is built into UrbanRush’s multi-function display housing for easy access while riding.
- Fender Mount Tabs: The fork on UrbanRush has built-in mounting tabs for easy installation of Yamaha’s accessory front fender.
- Integrated Rear Hub Speed Sensor: Exclusive to Yamaha Power Assist Bicycles is a speed sensor engineered into the rear hub. Clean, out of sight and protected with no spoke mounted magnets to worry about. Our speed sensor recognizes the slightest change in bicycle speed and helps adjust motor input to deliver a smooth and natural power assist feel for the ultimate ride experience.
- Yamaha 500 Wh Li-ion Battery: Yamaha’s 500 Watt-hour Lithium-ion battery pack provides reliable & long lasting energy to power your rides. When it’s time to replenish, you can charge the battery pack on or off UrbanRush using the Yamaha high speed charger. Yamaha’s unique side docking battery mount allows for a frame design with a lower stand-over height.
- Suggested Use: Road, Urban Bike Path
- Colors: Onyx
- Size: 53cm (S), 55cm (M), 58cm (L)
- Total Weight: 43lb (M)
- Motor: PWSeries SE; Center mount; Square taper spindle; Triple Sensor System with integrated speed sensor as part of rear hub; Weight: 7.71lb; Rated power: 250W (Nominal), 500W (Max); Max torque: 70Nm; Max cadence support: 110rpm; Max speed support: 20mph; Support modes: ECO+, ECO, STANDARD, HIGH
- Control Switch and Multi-Function Computer: Computer control functions include: (4) Power-level control switch, stop watch, distance units, power-level LED on/off, Bluetooth™ connectivity, USB power, USB connectivity, cycling function display items, time adjustment, LED headlamp power on/off, 3-color LED power assist level light indicator; Cycling function display include: speed, average speed, maximum speed, trip distance, odometer, cadence, battery capacity (%)
- Battery: Yamaha 500Wh with Charge-life indicator and Self-diagnosis display.; Side-exiting dock station with anti-vibration mounting plate; Weight 6.61lb; 500Wh 36V; 4-hour charge time
- Frame: Yamaha hydroformed and butted alluminum tubing; Internal cable/housing routing; Accessory mount; Fender and Rack compatible; 3-bolt motor mount; 12 x 142 rear spacing; Integrated speed sensor harness
- Fork: Alloy, 12mm thru-axle, fender compatible, internal cable housing routed; 1 1/8in steerer
- Headset: Integrated headset with 30mm headset spacers
- Stem: Yamaha Alloy 4-bolt faceplate; 31.8 diameter; 80mm length (53cm, 55cm); 100mm length (58cm)
- Handlebar: Alloy drop bar; 31.8mm diameter; 40cm width (53cm); 42cm (55cm and 58cm)
- Grips/Tape: Padded cork tape
- Seatpost/Saddle Clamp: Alloy 30.9 x 260mm (S), 315mm (M), 350mm (L) with 2-bolt adjustable tilt saddle rail clamp
- Seatpost Collar: Alloy 2-bolt 35.0mm
- Saddle: Yamaha Road Plus Cro-Mo Rail
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra Hydraulic Disc Brake Dual Control Lever 2x10 (ST-RS405)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra (2 x 10) Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700 GS 10-Speed
- Crankarm: Square taper; 165mm (53cm); 170mm (55cm and 58cm)
- Chain: KMC X10e
- Cassette: Shimano 11/32T
- Chainring(S): 50/34T E-Ring 110 BCD
- Brakes/Rotors: Shimano Tiagra BR-RS405 Hydraulic Disc 160mm SM-RT68 Centerlock Rotor
- Rims: 700c Alloy aero rim 27mm depth; Rim width: 22.2mm (OUTSIDE) 17mm (INSIDE)
- Spokes: Spokes SUS304
- Spoke Nipples: Brass
- Hubs: Anodized; Centerlock brake mount; front hub 12 x 100 TA, rear hub 12 x 142 Shimano freehub and Yamaha Bicycles Speed Sensor
- Tires/Tubes: CST XPEDIUM AMPERO 700 x 35c Level-5 Flat Protection Reflective Sidewall approved for eBike use; PV Tube
- Accessories: Yamaha keys; Yamaha battery charger; LED Headlamp; Bell; 1-piece accessory mount for computer, control switch, bell, headlamp
- Warranty: 3-Year on Frame, Motor, Battery* Component Manufacturer's warranty** is supported by Yamaha
- Engine Type
- PWSeries SE
- Yamaha 500Wh
- Front Tire
- CST XPEDIUM AMPERO 700 x 35c
- Rear Tire
- CST XPEDIUM AMPERO 700 x 35c
- Front Brake
- Shimano Tiagra BR-RS405
- Rear Brake
- Shimano Tiagra BR-RS405
- Front Suspension
- Fork: Alloy, 12mm thru-axle, fender compatible, internal cable housing routed
- Yamaha hydroformed and butted alluminum tubing
- Shimano 11/32T
- Shimano Tiagra Hydraulic Disc Brake Dual Control Lever 2x10 (ST-RS405)
- KMC X10e
- Top Speed
- 43 lb. (M)
- 1039mm (S); 1051mm (M); 1064mm (L)